SHARING IN PRAYER THIS MORNING: You are invited to share concerns and joys this morning. Fill out a prayer form and drop it in the basket in the narthex; they will be shared at prayer time.
INFORMATION UPDATES: We will be leaving a sample directory on the Narthex table for you to double check your information [Please leave the Directory on the table]. If anything needs to be changed please fill out one of the information change forms which will be right next to the directory. All updates must be done by Sunday at noon.
THE PASTOR NOMINATING COMMITTEE OF ST. ANDREW’S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IS PLEASED TO INTRODUCE: THE REV. LINDA L. GRAHAM - Pastor Linda Graham will lead worship this Sunday, November 17th 10:00am and a Congregational Meeting will be conducted after worship to affirm the Rev. Linda L. Graham as Permanent Stated Pastor.
IN APPRECIATION: I am grateful for and touched by all the thoughts, prayers, and cards of encouragement that I received during my illness and subsequent recovery. You have been extremely supportive during this difficult time with diabetes and cancer. I am thankful to have St. Andrew’s in my life. With tremendous appreciation, Gary Keinath
THE NEW FAMILY PROMISE DATES FOR 2020 ARE: 5:15 to 7pm
UPCOMING MISSIONS: Food collections for Christmas will begin Nov. 17th and will be due December 3rd, 2019.
Gifts for children, slips will be out Nov. 17th and due Dec 8th- but we would like them as soon as possible. Thank you.
HAPPY 100! Thelma Goodall will be 100 on Nov. 27. Let’s shower her in praise and birthday wishes! Address to send cards can be obtained through Member Care Committe or the Office Secretary.
There have been some changes!
• January 20: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
• March 2: Trinity Lutheran- Food Providers and Servers needed
• April 13: Davison United Methodist- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• June 29: Trinity Lutheran- Candi Keinath & Judy Schunot
• July 27: Davison United Methodist- Nancy & Jean Shannon
• October 5: Trinity Lutheran- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• October 12: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
First Date for 2020:
• December 28: Davison United Methodist- Schunot Family
If you are able to help on any of these dates, please contact Julianne Princinsky at