SHARING IN PRAYER THIS MORNING: You are invited to share concerns and joys this morning. Fill out a prayer form and place it in the basket in the narthex; they will be shared at prayer time.
INSTALLATION DAY: today (Sunday, January 19th) we will have the Elder Installation during service, and at3:00pm we will have the Pastor’s Installation service. A reception will follow the Pastor’s Installation.
OFFICE HOURS CHANGED: This is a reminder that the Secretary’s Office hours will be, Monday-Thursday 9-1p.m., same as Pastor Linda’s hours. You will be informed via bulletin of when one or the other is planning on being out of the office.
ANNUAL MEETING: St. Andrew’s will hold its Annual Congregation and Corporation Meeting next Sunday, January 26 following worship.Each year during this time we hear reports from Planning and Administration concerning Pastor’s Terms of Call, committee reports, the presentation of the budget for 2020, and review any business of the corporation. We need all information for the Annual Reports NO later than Monday, January 20th. Please, turn in any and all information to the Secretary.
During the meeting, members of the yearly Church Nominating Committee are elected. This committee is chaired by a Session member, and serves to identify members to recommend for upcoming year’s St. Andrew’s Session.
Please plan on attending. As a member of God’s Community in St. Andrew’s, your input and affirmation are essential.
COMING UP IN FEBRUARY
POTLUCK: Please keep in mind that Sunday, February 16th, we will be having our Winter Fellowship Potluck. Keep an eye out in early February for the sing-up sheets.
SPRING NEWSLETTER: The Spring Newsletter covering March, April and May will be coming out soon. The absolute deadline for ALL information going into the newsletter is going to be Wednesday, February 19th (after Session meets). If you have it sooner than the 19th and it does not require the Session to vote or approve it, then please, turn it in ASAP. Thank you!
THE NEW FAMILY PROMISE DATES FOR 2020 ARE: 5:15 to 7pm
• January 20: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
• March 2: Trinity Lutheran- Julianne Princinsky & Wanda Smithingell
• April 13: Davison United Methodist- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• June 29: Trinity Lutheran- Candi Keinath & Judy Schunot
• July 27: Davison United Methodist- Nancy & Jean Shannon
• October 5: Trinity Lutheran- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• October 12: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
First two dates for 2021:
• December 28, 2020: Davison United Methodist- Schunot Family
• January 4, 2021: Trinity Lutheran- Volunteers Needed
If you are able to help on any of these dates, please contact Julianne Princinsky at 810-614-3431.