Sharing in Prayer this Morning: You are invited to share concerns and joys this morning. Fill out a prayer form and place it in the basket in the narthex; they will be shared at prayer time. Please keep the HIPAA laws in mind when requesting prayers for someone else, make sure you have their permission in full before sharing their information and requesting cards from card ministry, thank you.
Office Hours Changed: This is a reminder that the Secretary’s office hours will be Monday through Thursday 9am - 1pm, the same as Pastor Linda’s hours. You will be informed via bulletin of when either is planning on being out of the office.
Prayer and Card Opportunities: An opportunity to all who are passionate about card ministry and want to share God’s love and care by sending an encouraging card. Thank you to all prayer warriors!
Pastor Linda and Bruce’s daughter, Mimi Pastular has recently been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Please hold them all close in prayer. Cards of encouragement can be sent.
The Daughter of past members Jerry & Joann Willett, has reached out to us. Christine (Willett) Beers has contacted us via facebook and would love to get in contact with those who remember her or her family.
From Member Care: Please stay after service today for our annual Winter Fellowship Potluck. Let us share in fellowship as we enjoy good food and play winter and heart themed games together.
Spring Newsletter: The Spring Newsletter covering March, April, and May will be coming out soon. The absolute deadline for ALL information going into the newsletter is Wednesday, February 19th (after Session meets).
Reminder: For this Ash Wednesday, February 26th, there will be two services for your convenience. We will have an 11am service with a traditional theme and a 6:30pm service which will be a little quieter and more reserved.
THE NEW FAMILY PROMISE DATES FOR 2020 ARE: 5:15 to 7pm
• January 20: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
• March 2: Trinity Lutheran- Julianne Princinsky & Wanda Smithingell
• April 13: Davison United Methodist- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• June 29: Trinity Lutheran- Candi Keinath & Judy Schunot
• July 27: Davison United Methodist- Nancy & Jean Shannon
• October 5: Trinity Lutheran- Diane Roetter & Sue Trouten
• October 12: Davison United Methodist- Kim & Kelsay Mannor & Sharol Ross
First two dates for 2021:
• December 28, 2020: Davison United Methodist- Schunot Family
• January 4, 2021: Trinity Lutheran- Volunteers Needed
If you are able to help on any of these dates, please contact Julianne Princinsky at 810-614-3431.